Since 2011 INTAKE has been celebrating women in the arts trough a concert on International Women’s day. A lot of our audiences in the United States were not aware of this important date of the influence of women composers, performers, and artists.
1. Celebra la identidad inter-cultural
2. Educa y capacita a jóvenes
3. Misión innovadora
4. Educación de calidad orientada a la música clásica
5. Instrumentos y repertorio nativo
6. Involucra a los padres en la educación de sus hijos
7. Maestros y artistas bilingües que estimulan el aprendizaje y comparten las mismas raíces culturales.
8. Estimula la curiosidad y la resolución de […]
TEN REASONS TO SUPPORT INTAKE MUSIC!
Celebrates cross-cultural identity
Educates and empowers youth
Innovative and unique mission
Quality classical music education
Native instruments and repertoire
Involves parents in child’s education
Bilingual teaching artists that encourage learning and reflect students
Stimulates curiosity and problem solving
Lowers achievement gaps and drop-out rates
Changes people’s lives
To learn more, visit: www.intakemusic.org
Yesterday, the INTAKE Organization was invited to attend the “Convening: for the arts” presentation, hosted by the Community Foundation for Greater New Haven. It was wonderful to see a large crowd of philanthropists and supporters of the arts. Some of the most rewarding conversations had to do with native arts and instruments and how they […]